Basically, it works like a stack where each view is stacked on top of the other
drawable file for shadow view and assign name as
image_shadow and add code in this file.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
xml file and add the below code into it and set this
drawable file as view background
android:text="Write your text here"
we learning in this blog run your app without connecting a USB cable.The main purpose of this blog user-run app without any restriction.Some time connect cable with device and device disturbing and the app not run properly issues
- the third image in an already installed plugin in my android studio so friend your android studio in install this plugin.
- then your android studio restart - this point flow.
- your android studio again start then forth image in showing "ADB Wifi" option showing
- click ADB Wifi and below image showing one look open in your android studio
- a simple click to connect
- before click to connect remember your device and pc in connect same wifi otherwise not connect the device
- android studio open first time one time connect your device with USB then not needed
Simply put, the rule of 10 X is taking any target you set for your company or sales team, and multiplying it by 10.
So if the goal is to increase revenue by 5% using the 10X rule, you will increase that goal to 50%.
What the 10X rule does is force you and your sales team to think in terms of LEVERAGE. Because all of a sudden, instead of focusing on the “real” goal, the goal is achieved through the roof.
Contact customer acquisition with a solid plan. Build a foundation by developing relationships with your target audience.
Achieve customers differently as you progress toward strategic goals. Here are four lessons to guide your team:
1. Create an engagement
It is highly unlikely that a first time visitor will stumble upon your website and automatically purchase your products. Potential customers should be fully engaged with your brand before making a purchase.
2. Be present on social media
If you are not present on social media, you are lost in a huge market that your competitors are already taking advantage of.
Having a social media presence should also not be expensive. Creating a business account on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn is free. Just join discussions and groups related to your industry. Provide helpful answers to questions and insights on various posts to make yourself known.
3. Keep your sales simple
Everyone is on sale, even if your job or business has no impact, Cardo told those in attendance. And many entrepreneurs and professionals overreact to it.
Sales is a game of touch. It’s about finding someone who can buy, who has the power to make decisions, and who is interested. Then you contact them with offer fur, talk price, and ask. It's not always easy, though it's really easy. The most successful salespeople focus on simplifying their sales process.
4. Put your problem customers
We have it all - the customers that we meet today or in the future take up more of our time for business.
5. All your customers are committed to staying in touch after purchasing from you
Keep an eye out for ways you can sell them extra items. Don’t keep your customers engaged to monopolize your time, but you can help them gain an understanding of strategy opportunities.
6. Host an event
Hosting an event is a great way to do this because it gives potential customers the opportunity to meet your brand on a more personal level. Depending on your product or service, you can either host a personal event where customers can meet you or host an online webinar where it still feels personal - just like you are in front of your audience.
There are multiple logo file formats you need and here’s
Digital logo applications such as websites and anything seen on the screen use the RGB color spectrum. This color spectrum is more varied than standard printed material so digitally used logo files are designed a little differently. They usually do not require high-resolution art and are not limited to one color.
The printed logo application like printed brochures, business cards, T-shirts, decals, folders, and ink on paper is 99% of the time prepared with CMYK and Pantone color spectrum. This spectrum is handled differently than a digital application and requires high resolution so that it looks crisp when printed on paper.
Logo File Formats
Logo file formats can come in many shapes and sizes. The format is driven by how it will be used, now and in the future, as well as what the logo looks like. When your logo designer provides the digital file formats to you, place them somewhere secure so you do not misplace them and can consistently reference the files. Below are common logo file formats that cover 99% of all logo marketing applications.
Which logo file formats are most common?
It is very common to have JPG or PNG logo file formats. This is most common because of many programs such as Word and PowerPoint import/drop. When you use these file formats on the screen, it is mostly acceptable. But have you ever tried to enlarge one of these file formats and the logo starts to get blurred or pixelated? This is because these formats are pixel-based and limited in how much they can be expanded before image quality deteriorates.
Here is a breakdown of logo file formats and their best uses:
The use of JPG (or JPEG) does not require digital and print, as it is the RGB and CMYK color space. If you don't have software like Photoshop, it creates colorful spots. One way to determine which large size JPG logo file can be used is to drag and drop the logon into your web browser window; You can use a digital app and some small print apps when viewing four or five-inch spots or more logos. JPG files are pixel-based and can be quite large. They also do not support PNG (listed below) as a demonstration background.
PNG Logo files are good for placing your logo on a photo above a photo or on a colored background in a digital app as it supports transparency. PNG logo file formats are widely supported on websites. PNG for any printed projects. Do not use files. PNG files are pixel-based and do not expand well.
In this article, we will learn more about how to increase profit in our business. Maximizing Profit depends on the strategies that business owners take. There are only two ways to do this:
1. Increase Prices
2. Reduce Cost.
You simply cannot say that you are going to increase the profit of your business without a specific strategy. All you can do to increase profit is to improve the variables that ultimately determine your Profitability. Let's see 7 more points to increase profit.
7. Know your sales Channel
8. Find a new Customer
9. Remove unprofitable service and product
10. Reduce labor costs with part-time workers
11. Develop a CEO monthly letter to employees to create teamwork and communication
12. Invest in your people
13. Send personal notes of congratulations or thank employees at their home
That's it. If you want to run a profitable business, take these tips and apply them to your business. It will help your business perform better, keep growing, and increase profits.
What is a Balanced Scorecard (BSC)?
- A Balanced Scorecard is a performance metric used to identify, improve, and control a business's various internal processes and resulting outcomes.
- Balance Scorecard is a framework to implement and manage strategies.
- The Balance scorecard is derived from the idea of looking at strategic measures to get a more balanced view of performance. The concept of a Balanced Scorecard evolved beyond the simple use of perspectives, every business can implement it according to the requirements and therefore it is a holistic system for managing strategy.
Why do we need to implement it?
- The key benefit of using a BSC framework is that it gives way to the organization to "Connect the Dots" between various components of strategic planning and management and it means there will be a visible connection between Projects and Programs that people are working on it.
- BSC framework also helps management to meet pre-decided targets.
Perspectives of Balanced Scorecard:
- Internal process
- Learning and Growth
We discussed the need for one of their vendors to provide or convert a digital image file as CMYK. If this conversion is not done properly, the resulting image may have muddy colors and lack vibrancy that may reflect badly on your brand.
CMYK is an acronym for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Key (Black) - the ink colors used in the typical four-color printing process. RGB is an acronym for red, green, and blue light colors used in digital display screens.
CMYK is a term widely used in the graphic design business and is also known as "full-color". This printing method uses a process where each ink color is printed with a specific pattern, each subtractive color overlapping to create a spectrum. In the subtractive color spectrum, the more color you overlap, the darker the color becomes. Our eyes interpret this printed color spectrum as images and words on paper or printed surfaces
RGB color spectrum is higher than CMYK.
CMYK is for printing. RGB is for digital screens. But the thing to remember is that the RGB color spectrum is larger than CMYK, so what you see on your computer monitor is not possible by printing a four-color process. When we are designing artwork for our clients, careful attention is paid when converting artwork from RGB to CMYK. In the example above, you can see how RGB images with very bright colors can see unnecessary color shifts when converting to CMYK.
At Trillion, a combination of quality devices and expert eyes results in colors that look great in whatever environment they appear in, so your brand will always look its best. Don't let RGB fool you. If your brand has experienced a mismatch between your print and digital marketing efforts and you want to improve things.
APK can be created with two types:
- Debug APK is very fast in building and Release APK is a little bit slow.
How to create Release APK File:
- Flowing below all steps
- Open android studio
- Click Build on the toolbar
- Click Generate Signed Bundle/APK.
- Select APK
- Click the Next button
- After clicking the next button, you will see the following dialog.
- Click the "Create new..." button, highlighted in the following image by a red circle if you are creating an APK for the first time. Otherwise, you can choose from existing.
- It will open one another dialog box
- Key store path in select save location .jks file
- Fill in all the information
- Set a valid name for key alias
- Set 100 as validity years
- Fill Certificate Information
- Click OK
- After you click on it, select "release" from the dialog box
- Select "V1 (Jar Signature)" & "V2 (Full APK Signature)" checkboxes
- Click Finish
- It will start the process of building your APK
How to create a debug .apk file
- Click Build and select Build Bundles(s)/APK(s)
- select "Build APK(s)" from the dialog box
- It will start the process of building your debug APK file creating